It’s that time of year again! Time for the Good Turn for Goodwill Drive with the Girl Scouts of Gateway Council!
We are accepting donations to our stores and donation centers to earn the Good Turn Patch. Please bring donation with your GS Donation form to any of our stores or donation centers between June 1, 2019 and October 31, 2019. At the end of the drive, provide your troop leader with your forms or complete the online submission form below.
We will accept donation numbers until November 14, 2019 and patches will be ordered ASAP. Once in, all patches will be mailed unless other arrangements have been made. You can also choose to pick them up from our corporate office, if you would rather not have them mailed. Please leave a note in the form for this.
Please download and print a copy of our Girl Scout Donation form before taking your donations to a store or donation center: Girl-Scout-Donation-Form
If you have ANY questions, do not hesitate to call Latrissa Givens at 904-384-1361
HERE ARE THE DIFFERENT LEVELS YOU CAN REACH! (One patch per Scout will be distributed)
LEVEL 1 – THE BLACK BORDER PATCH
Every Scout who turns in FOUR or more 13-gallon bags OR copier boxes of donations between June 1 and October 31 will receive a Black Border Patch.
LEVEL 2 – THE SILVER BORDER TROOP PATCH
Every Scout who turns in 25 or more 13-gallon bags OR copier boxes of donations between June 1 and October 31 will receive a Silver Border Patch.
LEVEL 3 – THE GOLD BORDER COMMUNITY PATCH
Every participating Scout in the Troop with the most donated bags or boxes over all other Troops from June 1 to October 31st will earn a Gold Border Patch.
Any individual Scout can earn a Good Turn Rocker in lieu of an additional patch for consecutive years of participation with a minimum donation of 4 bags/boxes.
The individual Scout with the most bags or copier boxes of donations between June 1 and October 31, over all other Scouts, will receive a Prize Packet including:
A GOLD PATCH
A Pizza Party for their Troop
St. Augustine Alligator Farm Family 4-Pack
$50 Gift Certificate to Goodwill
Special Letter of Recognition
Certificate of Appreciation
How to Collect Donations
- Print out a donation form and complete it before taking your donation to a location. Tell the attendant you are participating in the Girl Scouts: Good Turn for Goodwill program and ask them to sign your donation form.
- Donations may be dropped off at any Goodwill Store or Donation Center
- Multiple visits are allowed
- Turn in donation forms to your Troop Leader by October 31, 2018
- PLEASE TURN IN YOUR PATCH ORDER NO LATER THAN NOVEMBER 15. If the form is not working, please email totals to firstname.lastname@example.org
- WE DO NOT NEED THE FORMS YOUR SCOUTS TURN IN TO YOU. THESE ARE FOR YOUR RECORD KEEPING PURPOSES ONLY.